Title: Movie & Martinis Event for AIDSWALK
Location: Cafe Trio
Description: We’ve planned a very special fund raising event for AIDSWALK on Monday, April 23rd from 7:30 to 10 PM – “Movie & Martinis.” We hope you’ll be there to enjoy the movie & support Cafe Trio’s AIDSWALK team effort. The centerpiece of our evening will be the showing of the cult classic, movie musical “The Rocky Horror Picture Show.” You’ll want to make a reservation to attend today as event space seating is limited.
- Prizes galore – so far we have collected Cafe Trio Gift Certificates, bottles of wine, gift items from Stuff in Brookside, a coffee gift basket from Roasterie, & a lighted Miller Lite Beer Sign from Central States Beverages, a pair of tickets to “Little Shop of Horrors” at the KC Rep, a liquor Basket from Bistro 303, swag from Major Brands, with more in the pipeline.
- Door Prize [$5 cover donation to AIDSWALK Requested]
- A Raffle [tickets are $5 each, 5 for $20] – did we mention there are great prizes
- Celebrity Guest: the one & only Daisy Bucket [and friends]
- Crazy costumed patrons [there will be a costume prize too] and maybe even some toast & rice [Rocky Horror is more than a movie – it’s a happening]
- “Red Ribbon” Martinis & Morse Code Red Wine by the glass [$8 each with $5 going to AIDSWALK [other cocktails may be purchased at regular price from the bar downstairs]
- Dine Ahead at Trio & we’ll be donating 25% of our food & liquor sales to AIDSWALK all evening.
Get on the guest list NOW for “Movies & Martinis” – make a reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – put Rocky Horror in the subject line. [Space is LIMITED]
[Remember 25% of what you spend will go to AIDSWALK]
Start Time: 7:30 PM
End Time: 10:30 PM