Ownership and Management would like our guests to know that we are taking additional precautions to keep them safe and help prevent any spread of COVID-19 within our premises.
- Managers will mandate and instruct staff to properly wash hands frequently throughout each shift.
- Require the proper and regular use of gloves when preparing and handling food.
- Our kitchen and front-of-house staff are doubling efforts to sanitize all work stations. All surfaces will be sanitized before and throughout the day. This includes all tables, chairs, bar surfaces, restroom surfaces, menus, door handles and Point of Sale systems.
- We will closely monitor our employee health and any staff member that is feeling unwell will be asked to stay home.
- We will follow and implement additional measures as directed by the CDC and our local governmental agencies.
*According to the CDC there is currently no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with Food.
More information at: http://www.cafetriokc.com/cdc-mra-covid-19_000001/